Precious Moments

When I smell the fresh air of the early morning

Feels precious, as I need to wait an entire day for the moment again

 

When I hold my favourite book in my hand

Feels precious, as it will soon finish and my heart will ache for another one

 

When my heart pours its love out for GOD

Feels precious, as I might soon start wanting and praying for something

 

When my whole being breathes with gratitude

Feels precious, as I might soon be lamenting over what I don’t have

 

When I can love myself for being simple me

Feels precious, as I might soon be wondering why am I so different

 

When I trust and experience the Divine love inside and around me

Feels right for now it is not just the moment but......

My life itself has become so precious.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Thougts of a Simple Mind

Sweet Smile

Body